HEALTH AND SAFETY
Your child's health is one of our top priorities, a daily health inspection is given upon each child's arrival at school. Once parent/guardian has been notified your child will have to be picked up within that hour.
KEEP YOUR CHILD HOME IF HIM OR HER:
1. Has a fever or has had a fever within the last 24 hours.
2. Is taking an antibiotic; for the first three days.
3. Has a cold that is less than four days old.
4. Has heavy nasal discharge.
5. Is fussy, cranky, and or generally out of sorts (not acting like themselves).
Symptoms of a communicable disease:
** Sniffles ** Redden eyes **Sore throat **Headache **Abdominal pain ** Fever **Severe diaper rash (bleeding)
YOUR CHILD MAY COME TO SCHOOL IF:
- A cold is over, but a minor nasal drip continues
- There has been an exposure to a communicable disease, but the school has been notified so that the incubation period can be discussed and it can be determined on what dates your child should stay home.